2017 Management Institute
October 27 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Leading for Excellence: Vision, Inspire, Execute
Friday, October 27, 2017
Embassy Suites – Columbus Airport
Save the date! Registration coming soon!
Now more than ever, health care leaders must think differently about how to paint a vision, inspire others and execute.
Join The Ohio State University HSMP Alumni Society and colleagues from across the country for the annual Management Institute where you will hear strategies on how to position yourself as an effective leader in today’s changing health care environment.
This one-day conference in Columbus, OH, features health care executives and industry leaders who will discuss the following topics:
– How to develop people, passion and purpose in your health system and community
– The current landscape of healthcare and where it’s headed
– Forecast for developing the next generation of healthcare leaders
– How healthcare organizations are embracing disruptive innovation
– The intersection of coaching and leadership
Details and the agenda will be available soon. For more information, contact email@example.com.
|Price Level||Price through Sept. 29||Price after Sept. 29|
|Early Career Alumni*||$175||$225|
*Must be a sustaining or lifetime member of the HSMP Alumni Society to qualify for alumni discounts. Learn more here.