We are looking for alumni volunteers to give back to the program and our alumni society in a variety of ways. We have short and long term opportunities, and we have online and in-person positions available.
Alumni engagement opportunities include:
– Serving as an alumni representative during admission interview days
– Participating in the fellowship recruitment fair
– Conducting mock interviews
– Guest lecturing for a class
– Fellowship coaching
– Attending Management Institute
– Planning a class reunion
– Serving as a regional ambassador
– Attending a networking event
Want to learn more about ways to stay engaged with the program?
Contact Lizzy Ehren, Engagement and Alumni Relations Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.