• Receiving newsletters and communications from the society
• Invitations to special events
• Volunteer opportunities
• Access to the Alumni Portal online directory
• Access to the HSMPAS job board and OSU Career Network
• Access to our Facebook & LinkedIn sub-groups
• Ability to vote in executive committee elections
• Ability to sit on a society committee
This fund is for use by the society for ongoing support of its operations and programs that enhance alumni outreach, involvement, communication as well as its overall promotion of the Health Services Management & Policy graduate program. Funds also help subsidize student attendance at society events like the MI and ACHE Chicago Reception.
Sustaining membership benefits include all alumni membership benefits plus:
• Opportunity to purchase Ohio State athletic tickets from the society through a lottery system (tickets not guaranteed; must have OSUAA sustaining membership)
• Online access to the 2016 HSMP Alumni Society Directory with the option to purchase printed form (2016 version coming soon)
• Access to results of the bi-annual salary survey (2015 version coming soon)
• Ability to hold office on the executive committee (with OSUAA sustaining membership)
• Society event discounts such as the Management Institute
Donations made October 1 through September 30 of the following year will qualify for sustaining membership through the end of that second year, i.e., a donation made in November, 2015 would qualify for sustaining membership at the time of donation through December 31, 2016.
All lifetime members of the HSMP Alumni Society will continue to be recognized as sustaining members under this new model.
OSU Alumni Association Sustaining Membership
Alumni who increase their tax-deductible gift to at least $75 will achieve sustaining membership status with The Ohio State University Alumni Association. The additional donation(s) can be made to any Ohio State fund in order to qualify for this level of membership, although we encourage HSMP alumni to support funds that benefit the program and students directly, such as the HSMP Excellence Endowment Fund and the William O Cleverley Scholarship Fund. Read more about the OSU Alumni Association.