Salary: $120,00-140,000 plus annual bonus potential as well as relocation assistance.
Position Focus: Works closely with the Finance Department and the Hospital leadership team in developing, implementing and monitoring the annual operating and capital budgets and business plans. Identifies and implements opportunities to improve financial operations and performance. Reports to the CFO.
Organization & Community: A well-recognized hospital located in southeast Florida. This is a beautiful area with great beaches, fishing and quality housing opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA is highly preferred
- CPA, CPAM or FHFMA certifications are preferred
- At least seven years progressive management experience in a hospital setting
- Forecasting and strategic planning experience required
- Technical competence in healthcare financial management, with experience in revenue cycle, regulatory compliance, budgeting, reimbursement, patient accounts and managed care required
Email Jeff Ptalis at firstname.lastname@example.org with a current resume if interested, or with questions.